8/12/11

DAY IN THE LIFE OF Johnny Cake the Barber


Before the night is over Pharrell surprises Nigel Sylvester by showing up unexpectedly to his birthday party. _thats LOve! 


Loic supposedly on the phone with Pharrell........



DuroCeo doing what he do!

Mick chilaxing...


Theophilus London performs at OPENING CEREMONY's block party in NYC.


 Solange Knowles strikes a pose for Me I mean the camera. lol!


Something is on my mind....I think is $$$
SO FIRST I CUT -DURO IN THE STUDIO ON THE BALCONY
-THEN PHARRELL IN THE AOL BUILDING THEN HIT UP THE OPPENING CEREMONY'S BLOCK PARTY AND THEN NIGEL SYLVESTER B'DAY PARTY. consider this my disclaimer just incase the pics don't make sense...sorry i was tired! #souwannabeablogger


Pharrrell dressed in all Ralph Lauren(Purple Label)....and a sharp cut is now ready to attend  the Obama fundraiser dinner party in NYC.




Inside the Opening Ceremony store....everyone mingling.


Feris Bueller & I in the Opening Ceremony store enjoying our complementary drinks.


Guess who's the Dj at OPENING CEREMONY block party?


Entering the jungle....!




Cutting DUROCeo on the balcony of Jungle City studios.. NICE! 

No comments: