8/30/10

Everybody Hates Kat Stacks


Carmelo Anthony threatens Kat Stacks

I know some of you are seriously sick of Kat Stacks and no I am not eating her you know what. I would guess it taste mighty fine since twiggaz just can't leave it alone. Anyway over the weekend Carmelo Anthony threatened Kat Stacks. He basically put a hit out on her over twitter with a 5 stacks grand prize. Her twitter page was just lit the f**k up over the weekend. Something about playing with 50 Cent blackberry as well. I guess she wants a shot at the NBA stars now. Lala came through and unleashed some BK and let it be known she would scrap a Kat Stacks down.

Kat Stacks is mad at me because she said I tried to set her up on my radio show because Bart cleared some things up but I can't control what people say on my radio show. Kat Stacks know I love her. I mean she keep the internet buzzing don't front. She is more entertaining than most of these corny urban bloggers. Oh yeah and for some reason her and Jenna Shea are cool again. Now Kat Stack you know she just wants to ride your wave again since the Soulja Boy coke incident got you popping like fish grease.

No comments: