8/30/10

Kat Stacks & Dj Drama's Wife



Kat Stacks Stans go after Jazzy F. & DJ Drama's Wife put Kats Stacks phone number on blast

I know you guys remember the rumors I wrote about Kat Stacks and the Sucka MCs who are d**k riding her for press hoping they can get a career right? We that cause me some unwanted attention from the Kat Stacks fans on twitter. They decided to taunt me all weekend and call me all types of bum b***hes. Kat Stack called them on me for calling her a dumb smut. Ask me if I give a F%^K.

Now if that was not enough Kat Stacks continued to talk her talk about the dudes that she takes from their wives and baby mamas. This time it was none other than DJ Drama. Kat Stacks went in on DJ Drama's wife who she claimed to have put her phone number on blast because DJ Drama had been leaving his wife at home to kick it with Kat Stacks. I asked Kat Stacks how did it feel to have gotten a taste of her own medicine. DJ Drama did reply and denied that he had been kicking it with Kat Stacks.

No comments: